Thursday, January 8, 2009

January 8th

Batman is still hanging on!

Over the years we collected a lot of batmen and accessories, I tried to get rid of them and even sold a bag full on Trademe last Christmas. When I sorted through some more boxes this year I found another small bag full of accessories to entice young collectors with.

I kept one Batman (cos every workshed needs a Batman), he had been sitting on the window sill in a sugar bowl (which made a lousy photo). After a few wines, my imagination kicked in and I found the perfect place for him to use his skills once again...
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. WOWOW!!!
    I´m loving your theme. It´s a bit like mine and I think that our works are very fun!
    If you have many superheroes in your colection, I will be a great action-sequence here! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he cuts a very dashing figure dangling off the rocks/tree like that! Great job! Your imagination and wine did well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture, Gotham never looked so gnarly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great imagination to make him climb the tree...I am really enjoying your series

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative! - it's a lovely clear picture too when viewed in full.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments.
    The wood is part of a huge slab we have leaning against the garage. The rope is the last remnant of a canvas cover we had over it. It was perfectly placed for this shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe...much better than sitting in a sugar bowl!

    ReplyDelete