Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 6th



Bananas in Pyjamas

Living in New Zealand we get children's television programmes from all over the world. Bananas in Pyjamas, from Australia, was a huge hit with little kiwi children. More details here.

My daughter had moved to her fathers house a few years before we moved down here taking most of her toys with her, so I haven't got many of her toys to reminisce over. There are some that her younger brother inherited, such as this puzzle in a travel case - with six different pictures to put together. It is missing a cube which is why I haven't given it away. I am sure that within days of giving it away the missing piece will turn up!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. We had bananas in pyjamas over here in England too!

    Great picture. I like the stacks you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids loved the BIP for a very short time, but grew out of it really quickly. They do have a rather catchy song tune they, don't they B1? Yes, I think they do, B2! I like how they are positioned out in the garden...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not explain the reason: when I go into a fancy party, always use Bananas in Pyjamas. And when I see these cubes always remember party. Congrats on this image and your history!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not familiar with the game but the colorful boxes make another great addition to your collection

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your setting it's really supportive and with six kids I have learnt to dislike the BIP quite a lot thank you so much for reminding me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those block puzzles are great aren't they!Nicely composed pic.

    ReplyDelete