Saturday, January 24, 2009

January 24th

 


A Merry Man!

Does anyone know which merry man this is?
Fisher Price toys were very popular with my kids and I still have some of them. But not much longer, Lol!

This is Robin Hood's Forest Hideout
Description (copied from a random site): This 3-story Sherwood forest is packed with tons of fun and exciting adventures! The walls are made of "trees", green "leaves" create a roof, and the base is green as well. The 2nd story of the base is made of light brown wood-simulated planks, like a treehouse, and the bridge that connects one of the trees to this platform is collapsible! The trees, base, and roof are covered with secret hiding places, climbing vines, swinging booby traps, spinning snakes, swinging vines, and even a boulder drop on the roof! This set also includes an arrow launcher that really shoots arrows, boulders, a ladder, Robin Hood, and his band of friends and enemies. Phew!

When I find all the pieces it will make some child very happy...
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. I recognise this toy! Which really isn't that surprising since I work for a toy library and we have two of them. And I think you should have included Maid Marian. A very masculine Maid Marian if ever I saw one!! Nice choice of shot for today's shot).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your gallery not only are your shots well compossed but it has a nice fun filled feeling

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D...suddenly your gallery reminds me of the movie "40 Year Old Virgin" with all his beloved toys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the smile on his face! Nice lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has to be Little John, didn't he fight Robin on a bridge with staffs? A very colourful shot, it makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments everyone

    Isabella - I just found the original box and it is Little John - well done.

    Cridley - your comment made me laugh. I remember that movie too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And a very merry Little John he appears to be. Great colours and a good composition. Well done.

    ReplyDelete