Friday, January 9, 2009

January 10th

 


A third of the way through - phew!

No masterpiece today - we are going out shortly and I don't know what time we will be back, so this is a morning shot taken in the bathroom.
What set of toy photos would be complete without Disney? The Donald Duck squeaky toy is very old(and doesn't squeak). When my grandmother moved into her house in the early 70's this was found in a lift up window seat. I have no idea whay I have kept it all these years.

The Goofy nail brush was a stocking stuffer for one of the kids in the 90's, I still use it when I have been gardening (which isn't often)LOL.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. We had a dolphin nail brush the same. That Donald toy really does look like it has seen many days. It's good to keep old stuff round for a while. Makes a good talking point or photograph! Oh, wait.... That's what you did with it! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disney is EVIL, but i love those old vintage disney stuff,
    reminds me of my childhood.
    Don't mind the fact that it isn't a "masterpiece",
    i also planed to take one great picture after another,
    but we all have other stuff to do
    from time to time. :)
    I still like today's picture, it reminds me of better times,
    and this is always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Donald, but he's not my favorite Disney character. I think Chip & Dale fall into that category.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute stuff....I can't wait to get to my computer each day so I can see what toys you have picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you chose a very well used toy. It somehow gives it more character. Donald was always my favourite Disney character.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I had the same Donald Duck toy when I was a lad. Good job on the picture and thanks again for sharing these momentos and toys with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember we had a Donald like that, I think it was my brother's. I completely forgot about it untill you posted your photo. Thank you for giving me back that memory.

    ReplyDelete