Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January 27th

 


Powerpuff Girls!

This is Buttercup one of the Powerpuff Girls checking out the Tui Brewery high rise apartments for hidden villains. My kids all enjoyed watching their adventures on TV. I bought her last year at McDonald's (she has eyes that light up), before I even heard of the 30 Day Challenge. I have been carrying her around in my bag since, when we had a camera club meeting tonight I found this great background bar leaner. My friend got some blue-tac from the bar and voila!

Buttercup is now safely back in my bag with attached blu-tac waiting for her next photo opportunity. The snake I had photographed earlier in the evening will have to come out tomorrow night for another session.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. A very cute shot, and it looks so like the poster advert for a kids' movie or something. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great setup! She looks like a super hero to me! ps......I got the snake thing covered today.....ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the background - it works extremely well and I very much like the composition of the black bar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buttercup looks very angry at those girls in the window! LOL....very creative shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very imaginative! I bet to those girls in the building she must look like a giant. That lady in the upper right window seems to be staring in shock at Buttercup.

    ReplyDelete